Monday, October 12, 2015

Sonic the Missionary - 19 July 2015

If only I had sonic's powers, they would be useful.
We had an extremely busy week, it was nice to have something to do every minute of the day. Not much things have happened. We are teaching more interesting people. The smarter people are around here, the more interesting it gets. You start getting questions, and the light goes off.
I
 spent a lot of my time at the end of the day, and our p-day time drawing. I am starting to get the hang of it I think. Here are some things I drew.

Sorry not much to say this week. We had little out of the ordinary stuff. Just the usual random kai valagi with an accordion and such. I am slowly running out of things to say now days. I wrote a letter to my family. It is in Fijian with the translation with it. That way if anyone asks you what Fijian is like, you can show them something.

I hope you all have had a great week, always rainbows after rain right?

Have a great week eh?

Elder MacLeod