Sunday, June 14, 2015

Building a home!

We brought the rest of our stuff to the new flat. That was tiring, but we could not stop there, we still needed to see the people. I am pretty sure my bags are over 50 lbs currently, which is alright. I will be leaving the unnecessary stuff before I leave. Like pillow and blankets. We have 2 baptisms coming up on the 17th. We will see how it all goes. We also went to the prison with pizza and ate with one of the prisoners. He will be released on Thursday. He is way cool! The last missionary he remembers was Elder Pence over a year ago.

We walked a lot that day. We sat down with many people though. Best is we had a non-member with us the whole time while we were visiting. Talk about birds and a stone. 

I have been practicing my drawing. This is not an easy task, since I only took art in 7th grade. I compiled together what I remembered, and tried. I will send my best result. I drew this guy on a bench, but it was not top quality. This one was way better!


Sorry it is not that funny this week. We have our little funny things, but they would not make sense to you guys anymore. Fiji humor is way different from humor back home. Just the things people do as normal is funny to us back home. I say things ,like oi, and sa now. I feel sort of fob, but when I speak, I don't have an accent, just I say funny things that are normal here. 

Like on the phone, when I ask for someone tis is what you say, O (insert name). Then they will tell you if they are there or not. I am pretty sure in the states we would confuse that with someone mistaking us for someone else. 


Elder MacLeod

  Looking Down to Levuka