Sunday, October 12, 2014

Infestation!

Yeah...... It was horrible.... Before I get to that, this week first....

Monday it rained pretty hard (I wore my brand new short sleeve hoodie shirt) It kept me drier.....

This week E. Pence had me lead everything... Don't know how much that worked out to be since we had 2 exchanges this week. The next couple days have very little events worth notice...... Just the same ol' drama in the district. This sister hates this elder, and this one is not doing anything, and all that noise..... Weirdly enough, our district is leading the mission.......

Well I went on exchange with E. Reeder. We had very little number of lessons, since people were all busy (or not home). Well E. Pence and Raju had good success. They had to go teach bible guy (that is not his real name just what we refer to him as because of how the first lesson went with him) Well after that day we had a weekly planning session where I was trying to lead it, but the ZLs Hindi Elders and the sisters kept calling E. Pence...... It was a chain of finish, then answer the next, they kept calling with new questions and concerns. Well we luckily got it done......

Well the next exchange was Saturday with another Elder. He is one of our zone-leaders.... Well we went to conference, where he kept making phone calls (which has been going on the last 5 weeks) to micro-manage the Hindi elders. Their area had just opened, and this Elder was causing more stress on them by constantly breathing down their neck...... He also has been forcing his companion to go without food for long periods of time cause all he wants to do is get numbers. Well it is causing a grand amount of hostility with his companion. 

We got back from the exchange, and went to the Sunday session... I was very intent on listening to conference, but for an odd reason E. Pence wanted us to sit in the Fijian one. Well I can hardly understand, cause the English voice in the back was too loud, he could barely make it out either, then he got mad at me for just drawing pictures. Eventually we left it with him angry with me. Well I think he forgot his previous hostility cause we are all good now. We later went out teaching to see the worst infestation ever!

We just got out of a lesson, and these termites (from austrailia) have been haunting Fiji from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. It was way bad. They were nearly as thick as smoke. They are attracted to light as well. Well I had my flash light.......... I was so smart.   I wanted to test the theory about them being attracted to light.  Well as soon as I flipped it on, I got swarmed. I quickly flipped it off, but they were all over me. They kept biting me, so it was like going outside our house at home and playing
slap the mosquitos...... We jumped into a taxi where I was picking them off me...... (now I can honestly say I have been attacked by termites) The End.



This is an old picture just can't remember if I ever sent it, but it is me posing with a sele (like a machete)