Friday, April 18, 2014

Week Rua

So, this was one week that I would discribe with the term, uhmmmmm....

On Saturday, my companion came into my room and the first thing he tells me is that he has done something without my permission. At first, I was thinking that he just wandered off. He actually signed us up to bless the sacrament on Sunday. Well, we get up super early Sunday morning because it has to be ready for the earliest session. Right as we finished, the Presidency came over, and "ambushed us."  They assigned us to the calling of Zone Leaders. So, 3 days in and I became Zone leader. 

We had to teach a mock investigator in Fijian, which is quite difficult considering that no one can keep up a conversation yet. Then they tell us to teach the people, not the lessons. Well, we can not respond, so that is out of the question for the time being.
One of my language teachers actually is from Meridian. His name is Bro. Myers. He is 22 and knew the Gulls. So that was cool.
Another crazy, random thing was that we gave a blessing the other day. We were outside doing class and a sister came over and asked us if we could give her a blessing. A sister in her district just had a hard time in a(n) PRC meeting. Elder Makahava gave her a blessing of comfort. I only stood in with Elder Tou'i and Elder Palelei. 

I have some pictures and my companion needs to grab some stuff so when I return for laundry, I will upload the pictures I have so far.  Au Lomani iko.

Elder MacLeod


My Zone and District